After 10 years, support for
Windows 7 came to an end on 14 January 2020. After that, technical
assistance and software updates from Windows Update that help protect your PC
will no longer be available for the product.
As Windows 7 reached end of support on 14 January 2020, your computer will still function but Microsoft will no longer provide the following:
- Technical support for any issues
- Software updates
- Security updates or fixes
Microsoft strongly recommends that you move to Windows 10 sometime before January 2020 to avoid a situation where you need service or support that is no longer available.
Life happens fast and with Windows 10 by your side, you can easily keep up. Windows 10 computers provide on average up to 28% faster start-ups, built-in security, and the apps you love.
Key features of Windows 10
- Quicker & Customizable Start experience
- Automatically back up your precious folders with OneDrive
- Integration with Microsoft's digital assistant – Cortana
- Windows Hello face login
- Windows 10 inherits the Secure Boot features from Windows 8 and makes them even more secure
- Ransomware protection and exploit/threat protection
- Voice Typing
- OneDrive On-demand Syncing
Undertake your Windows upgrade with confidence and control
CoreAzure can help you prepare
the migration plan or indeed undertake the entire project – but action is
Contact us today for help with your Windows 7 EOL plan, upgrading to Windows 10, or for more information.