Microsoft Azure Sentinel will
help you to identify and stop information security threats before they cause
harm to your organisation. Azure Sentinel provides a birds-eye view of threats
and vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
Azure Sentinel makes it easy to collect security data from devices, to
users, to apps, to servers on any cloud. It uses the power of artificial
intelligence to ensure you are identifying real threats quickly and frees you from
the burden of traditional SIEMs by eliminating the need to spend time on
setting up, maintaining, and scaling infrastructure. Since it is built on
Azure, it offers nearly limitless cloud scale and speed to address your
security needs. Traditional SIEMs have also proven to be expensive to own and
operate, often requiring you to commit upfront and incur high cost for
infrastructure maintenance and data ingestion. With Azure Sentinel there are no
upfront costs, you pay for what you use.
Make your threat detection and response smarter and faster, and eliminate security infrastructure setup and maintenance overheads, and scale to meet your security needs - while reducing IT costs.
Start your Azure Sentinel
journey with a practical hands-on workshop
How it works
It’s simple, CoreAzure provide an on-site workshop led by a member of our
cyber security and cloud practice teams.
Our collaborative workshop includes an in-depth demonstration of Azure
Sentinel designed to work alongside your in-house team to show how;
- Cloud-native SIEM services let you focus on security operations rather than infrastructure setup and maintenance tasks
- Built-in advanced analytics capabilities help you discover complex threats and accelerate threat responses
- Integrated automation and orchestration simplifies your security operations and increases productivity of your employees.
Collaboration is encouraged throughout the
session with time allowed for to discuss and answer questions on either the
product itself or its impact on the security posture of your organisation.
What do you get?
Following the workshop, the CoreAzure delivery team provide you with a proposal encompassing your next steps to establishing an action plan for your Azure Sentinel environment;
- Develop and propose options for an initial Proof of Concept
- Formulate deployment and runs costs
- Construct a tailored project plan for deployment designed to address your needs and information risk profile
- Establish ongoing support options post deployment designed to help you make the most of the Sentinel capability
To start the conversation around your cloud journey, please contact CoreAzure and make an enquiry about our discovery workshops.